- Design Team:Edward Lau, Yap Shee Leng, Johnston Kor and Edo Adrianus Kartono, Jacqueline McIver, Esther Lau, Wahyuni Kurniawati, Andrew Ng, Nucharee Sakulkamnerdsap, Tanya Valderrama-Mattac, Aleksandra Koroleva
- Developer:PT Arzu Utama Realty
- Main Contractor Mandiri :Cheng Meng Furniture Group Pte Ltd PT Alre Udara Jaya, PT Global Furnika
- Structural Engineer:WEB Structures Pte. Ltd.
- M&E Engineer:PT. Metakom Pranata
- Quantity Surveyor:Rider Levett Bucknall Pte. Ltd.
- Lighting Consultant:Nipek Pte. Ltd.
- Architect In Charge:Chan Soo Khian
Text description provided by the architects. A peek preview into SCDA's most recent luxury high-rise residential project in Jakarta, the design of Arzuria sales gallery reflects the main development’s clean lines and sculptural form. Housing an exhibition space and sales offices, as well as two fully furnished and fitted-out typical units, the gallery spans over two levels connected by an origami-inspired, blackened steel staircase.
Situated by the main development's basement boundary, the sales gallery was also intended to function as an observation point from which prospective buyers could witness the construction progress. To maximize the view, the gallery’s northern façade features glazing spanning the full height of its two floors, and framed by a timber-clad portal that opens out towards the building site. In the evening, warm uplights reveal the rich texture of the belian wood chosen for the portal, creating a striking contrast with the rest of the structure’s envelope finished in smooth, composite cement panels. Folding inwards, the eastern façade indicates the main entrance, whilst the southern side is covered with expanded aluminium mesh screening off the strong tropical sun.
Inside the main exhibition space, a towering 1:100 scale model of the Arzuria development stands between the reception counter and the discussion area. Passing by through a generous lounge, the visitors arrive at the 2-bedroom show suite complete with the tower’s signature balconies that span the unit’s entire length. Here, they serve as additional circulation, connecting the show suite’s different rooms as well as providing views towards the construction site. The gallery’s second floor houses the sales offices and the 3-bedroom show suite. Just as the rest of the building’s interiors, the show suites were fully designed and styled by SCDA’s Interiors team, creating a holistic experience and offering a fresh take on contemporary Jakartan lifestyle.