Text description provided by the architects. After one decade of vacancy, the building from 1715 was in poor structural condition and has been completely redesigned. The majority of the population wanted to demolish it. Depending on years of efforts at persuasion, the community decided to preserve and reconstruct the building.
The newer components were again dismantled to obtain the original, spacious structure. The extant historical components were protected and preserved during the 2-year renovation period. Necessary new components are clearly visible, but in harmony with the historic ambience. In a simple, solid design and consisted equitable selection of materials value was placed. The façade is reconstructed with the ancient plastering and ornaments.
The Jura house, originally used as a butchery, now includes the city library and multipurpose rooms for the city Dietfurt in Bavaria.