Competition Theme: Green – Eco - Future Building Systems and Lifestyle
The design intent is to create a system/network of eco-green elevated sky gardens within a soon to be realised super high-rise residential complex, with the aim of drastically improving the living environment and lifestyle of urban dwellers. This competition seeks young architects worldwide to provide innovative ideas to break the existing typology of the super high-rise and isolated lifestyles associated with high density urban living.
Competition Design Content:
Designing a system of eco-green elevated sky gardens for a Chong Qing residential skyscraper
Pre-selection of the Competition Participants:
Architectural design related firms and architects with less than 45 years of age (D.O.B birthday must be after 01/01/1971). The participant's ID, resume together with a graphic portfolio of less than 9 pages should be submitted during the online application stage. The attachment should be no more than 5MB.
- Competition Phase2 Invitation: 8 entries
- Competition Phase1 Design Excellence: 10 entries
- Phase1 Design Excellence Bonus: 20,000RMB/entry
- Note: Phase1 design excellence are excluded from 8 entries for competition Phase 2
- 1st Prize Competition Winner Contract Commission, design fee no less than 600,000 RMB
- 2nd Prize Award Bonus: 200,000 RMB
- 3rd Prize Award Bonus: 150,000 RMB
- 4th-8th Prize Award Bonus: 100,000 RMB
- Registration Time: 01/05/2016 – 27/05/2016
- Design Submission Deadline: 03/07/2016 (GMT +8, Beijing 24:00)
- Note: The deadline is defined in the term of Beijing time.
Online registration is used in this competition. Please register via the official Competition Website:www.elab-plus.com/competition
- E-Lab Internet Technology Ltd.
- Yangshida Real-Estate Development Ltd.
The Competition Jury Panel:
- Pierre-Alain Croset: President of the Jury
- Stefano Boeri : Founder of Boeri Architectual Design Ltd.
- Hikosaka Hiro: Hikosaka Hiro Architectual Design Ltd.
- Gary Chang: Managing Director of EDGE Design Institute Ltd. (Hong Kong)
- Bo Xi: President of UDG Design Group.
- Shen Chi: Multi-Arch International Design Agency & China International Engineering Design and Consult Co., LTD. Senior Partner and Chief Architect
- Competition Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Inquiry E-mail:email@example.com
- Competition Website: www.elab-plus.com/competition
TitleCall for Entries: Design a Sky Garden System for the Chong Qing Skyline
TypeCall for Submissions
Registration Deadline27/05/2016 00:00
Submission Deadline03/07/2016 00:00