ArchDaily is looking for motivated architecture lovers to join our team of interns for Summer 2016! An ArchDaily internship is a great opportunity to learn about our site and get exposed to some of the latest and most interesting ideas shaping architecture today.
Interested? Then check out the requirements below.
- Applicants must be fluent English speakers with excellent writing skills.
- Applicants must have completed their first year of university/college.
- Applicants must be able to work from home (or school/workplace).
- Applicants must be able to dedicate 15 hours per week; the schedule is flexible, but you must be reachable Monday through Friday.
- Writing experience is a huge plus. If you have a blog or used to write for the school paper, tell us about it on the form below.
- Basic experience with online blogging platforms, Facebook, Twitter, or Photoshop are a plus. Please indicate this in the form below.
- The internship will run from May/June to August 2016, with training occurring during the months of May/June.
If you think you have what it takes, please fill out the following form by Tuesday, April 26 9:00 AM EST. We will contact potential candidates (and only potential candidates) for follow-ups during the last week of May. Late submissions will NOT be accepted!
ArchDaily internships are compensated.