- Main Contractor:Bertil Hopp, Niclas Persson
- Interior And Landscape Architect:FOJAB arkitekter AB, Malmö, Sweden
- Design Team:Mattias Hedberg Ek, Ulf Kadefors, Olivier Gras, Marco Pusterla, Magnus Tellhed, Lars Palm, Ola Liden
- Interior Architect:FOJAB arkitekter AB, Malmö, Sweden
- Landscape Architect:FOJAB arkitekter AB, Malmö, Sweden
Text description provided by the architects. In 2015 a new student housing project in 13 floors for the student organization Helsingkrona nation was finalized. An effort was made to provide not only housing but also shared spaces for use of the students, both studying and for more social events.
In all, the house holds 69 apartments, all but one configured for two students sharing kitchen, bathroom and a small living room while having a private bedroom.
On the top floor with a spectacular view of Lund, Malmö and Öresund a hall for dinners, lectures and other events is located in direct connection to two of the rooftop terraces. The ground floor with its more public functions interacts with the intense traffic of students and teachers in the LTH campus area.