- Lightening Design:Claudia Shimabukuro, Leticia Marioto
- Landscaping Project:MHC paisagismo
- Construction:LTC engenharia
- Structural Project:Nagib Miziara
- Woodwork:AG movelaria
- Site Area:417,00 m2
- Architect In Charge:Vasco Lopes
- Arquitect Team:Caroline Cursino
- City:São Paulo
Text description provided by the architects. The residence is set in a plain urban terrain and was built with a mixed structure of steel and concrete. The metal frame on the ground floor sustained an apparent concrete slab, releasing the integration with the outside garden with minimal visual interference.
On the first floor there are the bedrooms connected by a walkway over the double height of the dining room. The visual protection is made by a wood " Muxarabi ",that gives privacy but keeps ventilation. The light incident on the double height of the dining room is softened and transformed by a large geometric stained glass.
On the rooftop terrace, there is a home office, sauna and a solarium that opens onto the canopy of old trees surrounding the Ibirapuera park.