- Design Head: Kalapi Buch, Maitri Buch
- Design Team: Mrityunjaya Vishwakarma, Priyank Kapadia, Sonali Tripathi
- Site Coordinator: Mrityunjaya Vishwakarma
- Automation: Rohan Shah, HAS
- Projector Calibration: Sawan Nichhani, Macbee
- HVAC: HVAC
- Fire Brick: Patel Minerals, Hitesh Patel
- Jignesh Electric, Rajkot: Chetna Mirror Industries, Rajkot Mitesh Raval
- Brickwork Craftmen: Ravinder Chauhan, Bharuch, Dhaneshwar Chauhan,Ajay Chauhan,Mannu,Amitabh
- Furniture Craftmen: Shivshankar Vishwakarma, Ankleshwar; Sonam Furniture, Ramsamuj Shani
- Plumbing Work: Vasant Sonagada
- Colour Work: Riya Colours, Ajay Prasad
- Tapestry Work: Décor House, Bharuch, Nailesh Shah
- Client: Hammer Anvil Stirrup Studio, Ahmedabad, Rajkot & Surat
- Brickwork Craftsmen: Ravinder Chauhan, Bharuch, Dhaneshwar Chauhan,Ajay Chauhan,Mannu,Amitabh
- City: Rajkot
- Country: India
Text description provided by the architects. We use various different acoustical materials to achieve the right sound in our modern cinematic rooms following what west has been doing without questioning why are they doing so? On the other hand since centuries the temples of south India have used the natural material stone in a manner that desired sound quality can be achieved.
Using this understanding an indigenous very local, to our core belief & appropriate to our country & its geographic parameters locally manufactured fire bricks were used to design the cinematic room of ‘Hammer Anvil Stirrup Studio’. The complete monolithic space is equally good for listening the music & watching movie. You enter opening brick door with handle of ‘rope’.
Exquisitely laid patterns of bricks glorify the craftsmen. The 72 funnels depicts bugle here emits light. This is our attempt to decipher, understand, use & be proud of what we possess.