UPDATE: The Deadline has been extended to Wednesday, December 3rd at 9:00 AM EST.
ArchDaily is looking for motivated architecture geeks to join our team of interns for Spring 2016! An ArchDaily internship is a great opportunity to learn about our site and get exposed to some of the latest and most interesting ideas shaping architecture today. Read on to find out what it takes to work for the world’s most visited architecture website!
Interested? Then check out the requirements below.
- Applicants must be fluent English speakers with excellent writing skills.
- Applicants must have completed their first year of university.
- Applicants must be able to work from home (or school, workplace).
- Applicants must be able to dedicate 15 hours per week: the schedule is flexible, but you must be reachable Monday through Friday.
- Writing experience is a huge plus. If you have a blog or used to write for the school paper, tell us about it on the form below.
- Basic experience with WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, or Photoshop are a plus. Please indicate this in the form below.
- The internship will run from January to June 2016, with training occurring during the month of December.
If you think you have what it takes, please fill out the following form by Friday, November 27 9:00 AM EST. We will contact potential candidates (and only potential candidates) for follow-ups during the first week of December. Late submissions will NOT be accepted! UPDATE: The Deadline has been extended to Wednesday, December 3rd at 9:00 AM EST.
ArchDaily internships are compensated.