- Year: 2013
- Project Management:Rsanabria Arquitectos Asociados + AiS, UTE
- Project Manager:Lídia Planas
- Technical Architects:Virgínia Otal, Vidal García
- Collaborators:Sergi Muñoz, Steefan Loncke, Josep Gallego, Carlos Martí, Robert Torralba, Alex Cárdenas, Joan Cabeza, Margarita García, Jordi Figa, Francesc Parés, Pau Papell, Ricard Torres, Albert Castanyé, Marta Roca
- Structures:Ingeniería Static 2013 S.L.P.
- Building Services:Jose Díaz, Carlos Herrero
- Construction Management:Virgínia Otal, Vidal García , Josep Mª Oller, Enric Peña , UTE Eduard Montoya, Ramon Sellarés, Borja Oller (Colaboradores)
- Security And Health Coordination:Carme Domènech
- Construction:SACYR Construcción S.A. + Tau Icesa , UTE
- Management:Julio García
- Site Delegate:Rafael Esteve
- Site Manager:Xavier Canyelles
- Production Managers:Iñigo Esperon, Daniel Martínez
- Technical Proyect:Raúl Martínez
- Topography:Paris Canals
- Quality Control:Angel Romero
- Security And Health:Tatiana Rodríguez
- Site Supervisor:Angel Salvador
- Administration:Germán Vallejo, Ana González
- Manager:Infraestructures de Catalunya, Sau-Gisa
- Supervisor:Catsalut, Area de Patrimonio, Inversiones y Recursos Humanos
Text description provided by the architects. Three ground floors.
The building is implanted in a magnificent place from the landscape point of view. It is conceived as a horizontal, tiered building, adapting to the natural topography of the land, so that each of its levels are in contact with the ground.
The project is divided into horizontal bars in an east - west direction and into arms in a north - south direction, the intersection between the two structures causes the appearance of large courtyards adapted to the topography.
This volumetric fragmentation takes advantage of the magnificent views in addition to visually reduce its impact on the landscape and promotes transparency and visual permeability between exterior and interior.
The access floor - on the upper level - incorporates the more public functions, external consultations, cafeteria, auditorium ... etc, it can be used in coordination with the hospital schedule. The underground level incorporates hospital areas and the second underground level is in contact with all logistics and technical services. Each level is attributed a structuring role of the program.
The facades are formalized by prismatic volumes of concrete. These incorporate lightweight materials such as glass and aluminum to keep the image of lightness and permeability throughout the project.