ArchDaily is looking for motivated architecture geeks to join our team of interns for Fall 2015 (September - December)! An ArchDaily internship is a great opportunity to learn about our site and get exposed to some of the latest and most interesting ideas shaping architecture today. Read on to find out what it takes to work for the world’s most visited architecture website!
As our intern-turned-managing editor Rory testifies: “My internship was incredibly fulfilling. I was trusted to make real contributions from day one, and the editors at Archdaily were always helpful and understanding. An opportunity not to be missed!”
Interested? Then check out the requirements below.
- Applicants must be fluent English speakers with excellent writing skills.
- Applicants must have completed their first year of university.
- Applicants must be able to work from home (or school, workplace).
- Applicants must be able to dedicate 15 hours per week: the schedule is flexible, but you must be reachable Monday through Friday.
- Writing experience is a huge plus. If you have a blog or used to write for the school paper, tell us about it on the form below.
- Basic experience with WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, or Photoshop are a plus. Please indicate this in the form below.
If you think you have what it takes, please fill out the following form by Monday, August 10 9:00 AM EST. We will contact potential candidates (and only potential candidates) for follow-ups the week of August 10 - 15. Late submissions will NOT be accepted!
ArchDaily internships are compensated.