- Structural Engineer:Afaconsult – Engº Rui Furtado, Engº Miguel Paula Rocha
- Electrical:Afaconsult – Engº Raul Serafim
- Mechanical:Afaconsult – Engª Isabel Sarmento
- Plumbing:Afaconsult – Engº Paulo Silva
- Exteriors:Engº Manuel Pedro Melo
- Client:Fernando Dias
- Project Architect:Eduardo Souto de Moura
- Collaborators:Luís Peixoto, Susana Meirinhos
Text description provided by the architects. The house develops on two lots with a difference of seven meters between the ends. Between two volumes, the program is: bedrooms to the east and living rooms to the west. Below, is a basement with a porch used as a garage, a pool and the mechanical room.
The house has two patios, two gardens with different geographies: to the east, the bedrooms, the more intimate area with a tranquil oriental garden that provides the necessary light. To the west a long garden with North Oaks, with a pool where a window lets you see the industrial outskirts and the metro passing.
When reality, even without interests, is framed with conviction, it can acquire a favorite status (or isn't it true that the greatest misery such as trash and war, have given the greatest photographs...)