- Associate Architects:Damiano Leite, Chantal Longo
- Collaborators:Nicola Pugliese, Francisco Cassimiro, Maria Carolina Simões, Mariana Gomes, Maria Clara Rodrigues, Cecília Mesquita, Mariana Zazulla, Ludovica Leone, Carolina Vicentini, Camila Pauluk, Maria Pia Laloni, Marina Santos
- Project Management:Equipe De Engenharia Bayer
- Construction:Jz Engenharia
- Earthworks:Jz Engenharia
- Metallic Structure:Grupo Dois Engenharia Ltda
- Concrete Structure:Grupo Dois Engenharia Ltda
- Foundation:Appogeo Consultoria De Projetos
- Hydraulic/Electrical:Jpinha Engenharia Ltda
- Lighting:Stduio Ix
- Landscape:André Paoliello
- Rainwater Treatment:Acquabrasilis
- Automatization:Schneider Eletric
- Leed Certification:Cushman & Wakefield
- Visual Communication:Eólica
- Accessibility:Andaluz Acessibilidade
- Commissioning Consulting:Command Commissioning
- Project Architects:Roberto Loeb e Luis Capote
- City:São Paulo
Text description provided by the architects. As part of the program of the German multinational to develop sustainable buildings around the world, the Eco Commercial Building Brazil is a center of coexistence and demonstration of their products. The project is based on the use of innovative materials, systems and technologies for buildings adapted to the local climate, aimed at small impact on the environment and economic viability.
The rectangular siting is demarcated by translucent polycarbonate surfaces, with the interior occupied by several trees. The permeability of the soil is due to wooden decks and pergolas.
A rainwater reflecting pool assists in maintaining moisture and ambient temperature. The water and energy consumption are monitored by an automation system that controls, for example, the variation of interior light according to the natural light.