ArchDaily is in need of a select group of awesome, architecture-obsessed interns to join our team for Summer 2015 (June - August)! If you want to spend your days researching/writing about the best architecture around the globe – and find out what it takes to work for the world’s most visited architecture website – then read on after the break…
As our intern-turned-managing editor Rory testifies: “My internship was incredibly fulfilling. I was trusted to make real contributions from day one, and the editors at Archdaily were always helpful and understanding. An opportunity not to be missed!”
Interested? Then check out the requirements below.
- Applicants must be fluent English speakers with excellent writing skills.
- Applicants must have completed their first year of University.
- Applicants must be able to work from home (or school, workplace).
- Applicants must be able to dedicate 15 hours per week: the schedule is flexible, but you must be reachable Monday through Friday.
- Writing experience is a huge plus (have a Blog, write for your school paper?), tell us about it on the form below.
- Basic experience with WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Photoshop or video editing are a plus. Please indicate this in the form below.
Need some motivation? Check out this video about what it's like to work as part of ArchDaily's network of sites. If you think you have what it takes, please fill out the following form by Tuesday, May 12 9:00 AM EST. We will contact potential candidates (and only potential candidates) for follow-ups the week of May 18 - 22. Late submissions will NOT be accepted!
ArchDaily internships are compensated.