We have teamed up with Building Pictures, Filipa Figueira and Tiago Vieira to feature weekly episodes of their video series “Arquitectura à Moda do Porto,” which highlights Porto’s most significant buildings over the last two decades.
The series launched in 2013 and is composed of 10 episodes, each focusing on a different theme: light, stairs, balconies, nature, textures, doors, windows, skylights, pavements and structures.
EPISODE 8 - SKYLIGHTS
Light falls in different ways and shapes, from the triangular and circular skylights of Eduardo Souto de Moura’s Salgueiros and Casa da Música Metro Station, to the colorful red skylights of Bak Gordon’s Garcia d’Orta High School. We see the sun shining on Pedra Líquida’s Casa do Conto, João Rapagão’s Parque da Cidade Support Building, Paulo Providência’s S. Nicolau Public Baths, Aires Mateus’ Hard Club and Siza’s Serralves Foundation and FAUP.
- Production: Building Pictures, Filipa Figueira Arquitectura and Tiago Vieira Arquitecto
- Direction: Building Pictures
- Photo Direction: Building Pictures
- Post-Production: Building Pictures
- Music: Creative Commons – Dexter Britain – The stars are out
- 2014| 1’12" | 16:9
- Episode 08 - Skylights
- Location: Porto, Portugal
- Year: 2014