Six teams have been shortlisted in stage-two of a competition to develop ideas for Russia’s “Atomic Energy Pavilion” in Moscow. Planned for a site at the Exhibition of Achievements of National Economy, the pavilion is intended to share the “history of the native nuclear industry” and its “contribution into modern economic development” as well as provide an open “communication forum” for the ROSATOM and the general public.
The six finalists are…
- LLC Evgeni Gerasimov and partners (Russia, St. Petersburg)
- Сonsortium: Ital Engineering, Archea Assotiati, Zanetti Design (Russia — Italy)
- LLC ABD Architects (Russia, Moscow)
- Сonsortium: IND Architects, FR-EE (Russia — USA)
- Сonsortium: LLC Speech, RAA (Russia — USA)
- UNK Project (Russia, Moscow)
A winner will be announced in July.
News via ROSATOM