- Design Team:Noah Walker, Ted Leviss, Erin White, Trent Laughton
- Contractor:Walker Workshop
- Interior Design:Walker Workshop
- Structural Engineer:John Labib and Associates
- Civil Engineer:Burgess Engineering
- City:Beverly Hills
- Country:United States
Text description provided by the architects. This two bedroom guesthouse sits along a ridge in a grove of over 120 coast live oak trees.
The building utilizes a small footprint and height to maximize panoramic canyon views while strengthening its connection with the trees below.
An existing barn was rehabbed extensively and functions as both a living room and a concert venue for up to eighty guests.
The upper floor is clad in fire-resistant wood and has bedrooms at opposite corners of the floating volume.