- Construction Site Architect:Marc-Antoine Bouyer
- Fluid And Heq:ELITHIS
- Landscape Design:PHYTOLAB
- Project Manager:Alain Boëffard
- Project Director :Patrick Moreuil
- Study Architects:Patrick Moreuil, Marc-Antoine Bouyer, Hervé Martin
Text description provided by the architects. The Tetrarc agency has put its name to the Hub Créatic in Nantes, a building dedicated to young companies developing new digital applications. Behind its lively yellow walls, the building assembles seventy of these start-ups businesses.
It has affirmed their presence in the town and offers them a scalable work space at a reduced rent where they can finalise their creations, live out the first moments of their existence and recognise their early development.
It gathers them around a vast swirling atrium, a spatial design favourable to communication and the synergy of projects. Here architecture and innovation work in harmony.