- Construction:Ivo Rizzo Construtora e Incorporadora
- Structures:Simon Engenharia
- Foundations:Cassol Pré-Fabricados
- HVAC:Integrar Climatização
- Acoustics:Nabinger Projetos Acústicos
- Electrical:Aq Projetos
- Building Automation:Home Systems
- Fire Protection:Sprink
- Client:Ivo Rizzo Construtora e Incorporadora
- Hotel Operation:Gjp Hotéis e Resorts
- Suppliers:Stamp Painéis Arquitetônicos (precast facade), Banheiro Pronto (prefabricated toilets), Cassol Pré-Fabricados (prefabricated structure), Atlas Schindler (elevators), Alumitemper (aluminum profiles), Portobello (floors), Sierra Móveis (woodwork), Vialight (lighting)
- Project Architects:Carolina Souza Pinto, Lucas Obino, Cristiano Selbach Carneiro
- Project Team:André Fauri, Carlota Vázquez, Erika Hartmann, Franco Miotto, Gelson Saldanha, Louise Serraglio, Luísa Dornelles, Roberto Flores, Stefânia Pilz
This project received an honorable mention in ABCIC Prize (Brazilian Association Industrialized Concrete Construction) in 2013.
From the architect. The project consists of the architectural design of an executive hotel, located in Rio de Janeiro's Antônio Carlos Jobim International Airport, on a site with an area of 4,800.00 square meters and a building area of approximately 10,000 m². As it is near the airport, it is located in the area of Infraero, the main target audience are tourists, business people and people in transit.
The hotel program is located in two separate buildings, one for social areas and services (volume 1 - Annex), and one for the apartments (volume 2), both are joined by two walkways on the first two floors. Based on the height limitations due to the proximity of the airport, the volume of flats stretches to the ground floor in order to optimize the hotel operations, increasing the number of units available.
Volume 1 has two floors. To the front of the ground floor and on the second floor (mezzanine and terrace) are the social areas. At the back of the ground floor is the service area.
A covered parking lot leads guests to the hotel lobby, in Volume 1, which features a reception desk, doors, balconies, internet access for guest use, restaurant and cafe in the social area. On the mezzanine (second floor), there is access to the terrace, which has a swimming pool with two swimming lanes, living spaces, bar / restaurant, gym and locker rooms. One on the ground floor and one on the mezzanine - plus two meeting rooms for hire were contemplated. Walkways on the ground floor and the mezzanine lead guests to volume 2, where the elevator hall and the apartments are located.
Volume 2 houses a total of 162 apartments spread over six floors - from the ground floor to the fifth floor.
Each floor consists of a wardrobe, social and service elevators, two staircases intended for emergency exits and 27 apartments, those at the ends (front and back) are larger in size, and nine of them accommodate guests with special needs.
Given the limited time frame for the construction of the project, the structure of the hotel is predominantly precast concrete, sealing is done with precast concrete panels and bathrooms were supplied in ready modules. The project also contemplates the use of various resources related to energy efficiency, such as the use of solar panels for heating, green roofs and automation systems.