ArchDaily is in need of a select group of architecture-obsessed, writing-loving interns to join our team for 2014 (April – August)! If you want to spend your days researching/writing about the best architecture around the globe – and find out what it takes to work for the world’s most visited architecture website – then read on after the break…
- Applicants must have a native level of English.
- Applicants must have completed their first year of University.
- Applicants must be able to work from home (or school, workplace) and occasionally attend events.
- Applicants must be able to dedicate 15 hours per week: the schedule is flexible, but you must be reachable Monday through Friday.
- Writing experience is a huge plus (have a Blog, write for your school paper?), tell us about it on the form.
- Basic experience with WordPress, Facebook, Twitter, Photoshop or video editing are a plus. Please indicate this in the form below.
If you think you have what it takes, please fill out the following form by March 17th 5:00PM EST. We will contact potential candidates (and only potential candidates) for interviews/follow-ups the week by March 21st.