- Local Architects:Marco Braizinha, Stefano Riva
- Structural Engineers:Fungi Steel, Raúl Bizarro
- Builder:Ferreira & Batista LDA
- Budget:147.600,00 euro
- Architects In Charge:Giorgio Santagostino, Monica Margarido
- City:São Francisco da Serra
Text description provided by the architects. Located in the Serra de Grandola, the plot is characterized by cork oaks and pines forest that dominates the accentuated slope of the landscape on a promontory facing west.
The settlement of the new construction is strictly related to the topography and the surrounding landscape.
The compact shape that characterizes the house, aims to limit human intervention in the uncontaminated area.
The spaces are organized in a single floor around a square patio that through transparent surfaces and lodges opens to the landscape.