- Architect In Charge : Christian Prasser
- Project Manager : Johanna Maria Priebe
- Water Engineering : Wiener Neustadt, IBL-ZT GmbH
- Pre Structural Engineering : Brand&Partner, Maria Enzersdorf
- Pre Services Engineering : HTB-plan, Wien, gb-plan, Wien
- Client : Revina SA
- Operator : GreenWell GmbH
- City : Stollhof
- Country : Austria
Text description provided by the architects. The challenge of the project was to plan a medium conference- and coaching centre for multinational Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies.
The architectural form establishes a symbiosis between the landscape and building topography with the aim to steer the eye towards nature and the site. Through the adaption of the prevailing site topography in the building shape - in form of roof pitches and ascending ramps – the visual perception of the site is reflected. A further feature of the design is the transformation of the prevailing roof form in the region into a modern formal language.
The arrangement of the buildings and elements creates a balance between fields, mountains and the Hohe Wand. It permits selective and varied viewpoints of the mountains and scenery. Visitors and users are permanently in contact with nature and the site as they walk to the buildings via the arcades and also on the inside.