- Interior Designer:Antony Liu, Ferry Ridwan
- Landscape:Tropical Line
- Contractor:Tatamulia Nusantara Indah
- Structure:Bentara Karya Mandiri
- M&E:Makesthi Enggal Utama
- Lighting:Antony Liu, Ferry Ridwan
- Architect In Charge:Antony Liu, Ferry Ridwan
- Architect's Team:Arga Artistika, Ivan Susanto, Cynthia Agustine, Arif Tsani
Text description provided by the architects. Ize hotel is locate at Jalan Kerobokan, Seminyak which is one of crowd center in Bali. Related to its function as a hotel which need privacy, the front area is used for public area such as restaurant. While the hotel entrance is located at the back area, far from the busy street.
Because the site is narrow, we try to maximize the vertical space. The entrance scale is grand and high. Void at the hotel lobby area is 2 storey high so that every space has a different experience. The entrance cover is dominated with triangle shape and blue colour which become the main motif and shape for the entire building.
The hotel rooms are arranged with single-loaded concept. It allows an open air and natural light penetrate into the corridor outside the rooms. The openings cover with wooden panels with triangle motif. That panels create an artistic and different shadding effect every hour at the corridor. Natural light is also allowed in the hotel room's bathroom. It comes from the 'lightwell' which is a void behind the bathroom area for natural air circulation and light.