- Collaborators:Martha Leiva, Raúl Montesinos, Juan Caycho, Paola Hagei, Pierina Sánchez, Sergio Salazar
- Structural Engineer:Jorge Avendaño
- Lightning:Solange Ávila
- Landscape Design:Marisa Larrain
- Construction:TALLER 33
- Architect In Charge:Martín Dulanto Sangalli
Text description provided by the architects. This project is part of a personal exploration where different 2blocks” and the void generated between them are the main protagonists. The house was conceived as a large white box which was excavated to generate habitable spaces within. It.
The social area locate on the first level is one large space that completely integrates its diverse uses (living/dining/kitchen/terrace) and also integrates itself with the exterior thanks to the collision between the exterior gardens and a corner of the social area. This corner is column-free because it has a cantilevered structure.
The bedrooms are also located on the first level; the area where they are located has the ability to become independent and separate of the social area by closing a sliding door. the service area is also located on the same level.
The terrace level is purely social: living, dining, BBQ, bar, pool and resting areas. The materials chosen have a rustic quality and vegetation was included in the interior in order to reinforce the relationship between user and nature. The project has the following areas:
1. First level: main bedroom with private bathroom, 3 secondary bedrooms with their own private bathrooms, deposits, bar, guest bathroom, dining room, living room, terrace, patio, kitchen, service bedroom, service bathroom, service patio.
2. Terrace: living room, dining room, pool, resting area, BBQ area.