- Construction:Factor Eficiencia y Econstrucción
- Art Direction:Ignacio Cadena
- Graphic Design:THiNC, Cadena + Asociados Branding, Rocío Serna
- Bottle Design:Nouvel Studio / THiNC
- Interior Design:THinC (Ignacio Cadenas + Héctor Esrawe)
- Architecture:Héctor Coss y Alejandro Tazzer
- Landscape:Alejandro Tazzer
- Landscape Architecture:Héctor Coss
- City:Mexico City
Text description provided by the architects. Inspired by tradicional processes, CASA DEL AGUA® emerges as a nostalgic brand that evokes and appeals to that which is well made, to the practical, to the timeless, but especially to the beautiful.
Man, machine, and nature come together in a common language, unafraid to speak with clarity and purpose. CASA EL AGUA® is the encounter between past and present speaking with a high sense of “honesty and transparency”.
Also known as “El Agua Local” (“The Local Water”) or – “De Barrio” (“Neighborhood”) because it collects, distills and armonices on site, CASA EL AGUA® is instinctively contemporary yet passionately classic. With conviction, it represents everything that is worthy for what it “is” and not for what it “intends to be”.