Architects on Twitter?
With more than 40,000 followers, our Twitter account @ArchDaily has become a great channel to connect with our readers. Through this channel we’ve been able to see the progress of your buildings, know about the competitions/awards you win, share links, ideas, knowledge, and much more. And Architects on Twitter are constantly finding new creative ways to use the platform, as a collaboration and marketing tool.
UK digital marketing agency Pauley Creative conducted a survey among british architects using Twitter, and put all the info together on this nice infographic. Some of their findings:
- 65% of Architects surveyed had been using Twitter for over a year
- The majority of Architects use Twitter to keep up with the latest industry news (86%) and network with industry peers (79%)
- When asked ‘Who do you follow?’ most selected Other Architects (82%), Practices (77%) and Publications (75%)
- 95% of Architects do find Twitter useful, primarily for the reason that it’s quick and easy to share information and keep up with the latest news
- 99% of Architects surveyed stated that they would provide a recommendation if asked
Are you using Twitter? Are you following @ArchDaily? How are you using Twitter? Who do you recommend to follow?
Share your experience on the comments below, or Tweet it with hashtag #ArchOnTwitter.
See the full infographic below: