Last week we presented one of Adamo-Faiden‘s latest housing projects and yesterday we featured Cristobal Palma‘s video for Cien House, home and workshop designed by and for Pezo von Ellrichshausen Architects. Cristobal has just now shared with us another collaboration with Sebastián Adamo and Marcelo Faiden, giving us a tour through Casa Martos in Buenos Aires.
You can check some more videos by Cristobal Palma at ArchDaily:
- Water Cathedral (GUN Architects)
- Memory Museum (Estudio America)
- Gimme Shelter at the Shenzhen & Hong Kong Biennale (Sebastian Irarrazaval + Hugo Mondragon)
- Ultra light village (Clavel Arquitectos)
- Design School (Sebastian Irarrazaval)
- Color Shadows (Eduardo Castillo)
- Nicanor Parra Library (Mathias Klotz)
- El Porvenir Kindergarten (Giancarlo Mazzanti)
- Flor del Campo School (Giancarlo Mazzanti + Felipe Mesa)
- Sports Facilities (Giancarlo Mazzanti + Plan B)
- Clifftop House in Maui (Dekleva Gregoric Arhitekti)
- W Houses (Barclay & Crousse)
- Cien House (Pezo von Ellrichshausen)
Cristobal Palma (1974, Oxford, UK): Based in Santiago, Chile, Cristobal’s work spans architecture, urban and documentary photography. He studied at London’s Architectural Association School of Architecture (AA), and his work has been published in numerous titles internationally, with recent commissions by: The New York Times, Monocle, Wallpaper, Domus, Dwell and Architectural Digest. He lives in Santiago, Chile, and works both with architects in Chile and abroad. Follow Cristobal on twitter @EstudioPalma andFacebook.