More about the museum here.
More videos by Cristobal Palma at ArchDaily:
- Gimme Shelter at the Shenzhen & Hong Kong Biennale (Sebastian Irarrazaval + Hugo Mondragon)
- Ultra light village (Clavel Arquitectos)
- Design School (Sebastian Irarrazaval)
- Color Shadows (Eduardo Castillo)
- Nicanor Parra Library (Mathias Klotz)
- El Porvenir Kindergarten (Giancarlo Mazzanti)
- Flor del Campo School (Giancarlo Mazzanti + Felipe Mesa)
- Sports Facilities (Giancarlo Mazzanti + Plan B)
Cristobal Palma (1974, Oxford, UK): Based in Santiago, Chile, Cristobal’s work spans architecture, urban and documentary photography. He studied at London’s Architectural Association School of Architecture (AA), and his work has been published in numerous titles internationally, with recent commissions by: The New York Times, Monocle, Wallpaper, Domus, Dwell and Architectural Digest. He lives in Santiago, Chile, and works both with architects in Chile and abroad. Follow Cristobal on twitter @CPalmaPhoto.