The eight winners of the 2011 Small Project Awards were recently announced by the AIA. In its eighth year the program focuses on highlighting good design at any scale. The jurors for this year included: Deborah Pierce, Obie G. Bowman, Randy Brown, Lance Hosey, and Wendy Evans Joseph.
A complete list of winners following the break.
- PS 234 Manhattan Walkway / Macrae-Gibson Architects
- Layton Pavilion / Johnsen Schmaling Architects
- Meditation Hut III “Victor” / Jeffery S. Poss Architect
- Tea House / David Jameson Architect
- Kiwi House / Plus One
- The E.D.G.E. Experimental Dwelling for a Greener Environment / Revelations Architects/Building Corporation
- Gordon Square Bus Shelter / Robert Maschke Architects
- Pavilion / Salmela Architect