UseVentilated rainscreen system (Insulation protection)
ApplicationsFacades, Roofing, Cladding
CharacteristicsConvective motion system, lightweight, 100% waterproof, quick, easy and cost effective installation, significant panel lengths and environmentally friendly
SizesUp to 12 m standard lengths (longer upon request)
Danpal's Ventilated Rainscreen System, provides a full system incorporating Danpalon® panel that will fully protect the insulation. Based on natural ventilation by means of an air gap, the convective motion behind the panels keeps the insulation dry and maintains its efficiency through time.
- Protects Insulation: Buildings account for around 40% of primary energy consumption in most IEA countries. Therefore, insulation is critical. The principle of Danpal® VRS is to provide a full system incorporating the trusted Danpalon® panel that fully protects the insulation.
- Ventilation Maintains Insulation Efficiency: Based on natural ventilation by means of an air gap, the convective motion behind the panels keeps the insulation dry and maintains its efficiency over time.
- Perfect Water-Tightness: The exclusive double notching of the Danpal® VRS panels ensures perfect water-tightness.
- Light but Solid Cladding: Danpal® VRS is made of connector-bound Microcell polycarbonate panels that are three times lighter than traditional rainscreen cladding.
- Simple & Rapid Installation: Connections are made directly on the support, thus eliminating the need for additional supporting framed structures.
COLORS & FINISHES
- Danpalon® Glazing Materials
- Danpalon® Finishes