MetalTech Global Standing Seam Panel Systems have the installer option to create a Double-Lock or Angle Lock profile. The angled seam configuration of these systems provides strong, linear shadows. Standing Seam Panel Systems offer a variety of panel lengths and widths making it possible to achieve even the most complicated, visionary design.
John Deere Corporate Aviation Facility | Moline, IL | pre-weathered zinc | Double Lock Standing Seam Panels | Architect: OPN Architects
Features and Benefits
- Can be installed horizontally, vertically, and diagonally
- Can be used in most building types
- Consistent forming of panel edges & closing seams
- Unlimited design due to diverse panels sizes
- Profile provides maximum hold-strength
- Panel tapering and curving can meet radius design needs.
Application: Façade, Interior/ Exterior
Materials: elZinc, Aluminum, Copper, Stainless Steel, Copper Clad Stainless Steel, Titanium, Weathering Steel
elZinc Colors Available: natural, slate, red, brown, blue, green, gold, and black
Finishings: Perforation, PixArt, Prisma, Dimpling, Striation, Custom Patina
MetalTech Global can customize this panel system to fit specific project requirements.