PLANOCOLOR® RESIN is a well-designed resin flooring system that provides an endless range of Architectural & Industrial design options. Seamless surfaces of areas more than 1.000 m2, with infinite color, aggregate & object combinations can be included in the design, intent of an amazing floor finish.
The main product of this system is the two component epoxy resins free of solvent (VOC = 0g/L), odorless suitable for interior flooring application.
PLANOCOLOR LIQUID GLASS is a versatile transparent resin which can be used:
As an extremely resistant material for creating resin floors which may incorporate
- Liquid colors and glitter for colorful and shiny effect
- 3D printings and objects like fiber optic, pebbles, colored granulates, shells, stickers, photos, wall coverings, led lighting stripes
As a self levelling protective layer of a decorative coatings
- High strength surface protection on kitchen benches on top of PLANOCOLOR® GRANIT ‘surfaces’
- Transparent protective coating upon existing old mosaics or surfaces made with pebbles found usually in traditional villages, as long as the application is in internal area and not subjected to rising humidity
- Transparent protective coating with liquid glass appearance over microcement floor coverings of the PLANOCOLOR® MICROCEMENT system when used as canvas for painting uniform areas with the desired artistic design
As a suitable binder resin used for interior stone carpet floorings for the PLANOCOLOR® GRANIT system.
Novamix Key Brands
- PLANOCOLOR LIQUID GLASS
- PLANOCOAT EPX
- PLANOFLOOR EPX
- NOVACOLOR UNIVERSAL
- PLANOFINISH PU 2KW MAT
- PLANOFINISH EPOXY
- PLANOCOLOR GRANULATES LC
- PLANO 120
- NOVACEM RAPID FLOW
- WATERPRIMER EPX
- PLANOPRIMER EPOXY
- PLANO CONTACT FAST