The Gregory XL sofa’s personality and proportions reveal sophisticated construction details that place it center stage in any living space.
The austerity of the metal base is softened by the warmth of the elegant cowhide used to tailor-finish the exposed parts of the elastic webbing that hosts the seat cushions. Just like the tailoring of the grosgrain piping that outlines the soft cushions, this formal-aesthetic solution traces back to the expertise that is the essence of Flexform’s legacy. The goose-down-filled backrest cushions and bolster noticeably improve comfort and promote proper ergonomics. The metal structure and cast aluminum feet come in several finishes and sophisticated color pairings with the cowhide webbing.
Flexform's Gregory XL seating system is poised between classicism and modernity and, thanks to its modular agility, sparks creativity in countless arrangements that can furnish the most diverse settings with style and elegance.
- Structure in burnished or gunmetal finish with elastic webbing finished in black, dark brown, tobacco, or grey color cowhide
- Finish plus version structure, in metal with satin, chrome, or black chrome finish
- Seat cushions in polyester fiber with insert in single-density crushproof material
- Backrest/armrest in metal with molded polyurethane and Dacron padding, covered with a protective laminated fabric
- Backrest cushions in sterilized goose down (Assopiuma Certified, Gold Label) with polyurethane fiber support bolster
- Feet in cast aluminum with burnished or gunmetal finish. Feet rest on tips made of thermoplastic material
- Finish plus version feet in cast aluminum with satin, chrome, black chrome finish
- Upholstery is removable in both the fabric and leather versions
- Upholstery piping, fine tailoring includes grosgrain piping that can be crafted in all the colors on the sample board