The structure of the Lee Outdoor sofa is made entirely of solid iroko. Using traditional methods, the joinery is artisan-crafted with the satisfaction of working a quintessential material like wood and creating a product to last a lifetime. The seat and backrest are in hand-woven polypropylene cord, available in a sophisticated palette of colors.
Flexform also offers practical optional cushions to lend added comfort to the Lee Outdoor sofa.
If left unused for lengthy periods of time, we recommend that the seating be protected with covers to keep it in top condition and maintain its original appearance as long as possible.
- Structure in solid iroko wood with natural, stained grey or lacquered white finish
- Woven seat and backrest from extruded PVC with nylon core in anthracite, bordeaux, white, cream, brown, green; or in polypropylene cord in sand, anthracite, bordeaux, green, white, brown; or in matt polypropylene cord in natural, ice, anthracite or straw colors
- Seat/backrest cushion in polyester fiber with water-repellent upholstery available upon request, cushion upholstery in removable fabric
- Feet in die-cast zama with matt brushed or burnished finish. Feet rest on tips made of thermoplastic material
- Cover in waterproof material available upon request