All the aesthetic qualities of cedar siding without the constant maintenance. Made from an engineered polymer, AZEK® Shingle matches the attractive texture of cedar shingles while adding the performance and low-maintenance benefits of rot-proof PVC building materials. Leveraging our innovative new PaintPro Technology, AZEK Shingle offers a rapid dry time, superior paint adhesion, and a painted finish that lasts without needing touch-ups or frequent maintenance. Delivering classic beauty with superior durability has never been so effortless.
Available in Two Styles
- Straight Edge Shingle - Consistency with a dash of variety. Uniform horizontal lines with varied width tabs and keyways for the most natural-looking shingle to beautifully complement modern or classic exterior architecture.
- Staggered Edge Shingle - Patterns with individual character, dimension, and diversity. Each random edge panel enhances the overall pattern for an amazing exterior picture. Beautiful variety in both vertical and horizontal lines.
Features and benefits
- No special tools required
- Engineered polymer is lightweight and durable
- Flexible, durable material helps prevent on-site breakage
- No need to seal cut edges and scrapes for water protection
- Route and cut without splitting
- Uniform finish; no surface irregularities to work around
- Will not rot, split, splinter, peel, warp, or swell from moisture
- Maintains beautiful finish even through harsh weather
- Insect-resistant; unappetizing to destructive pests
Products from AZEK Exteriors with PaintPro Technology have enhanced paintability to provide easier paint application, time savings, and a superior paint bond for long-lasting performance. Give your next siding install a painted finish that requires almost no maintenance.
Paint Requirements and Information
- Depending on your color choice, different paint types can be used
- Must be painted within 180 days of installation
- To maximize paint performance, ensure surface is clean and dry prior to painting