AZEK Moulding has many profiles made of well-finished, high-performance material to mix and match for a distinctive, customized look. AZEK Moulding offers the architectural details of a premium wood aesthetic with a material that is long-lasting and low maintenance.
AZEK Moulding offers greater stability and predictability when fastening. Unlike traditional wood moulding, AZEK Moulding resists moisture and insect damage and will not cup, rot, or split. It not only can be used for exterior applications but is also great for high-moisture indoor spaces like bathrooms and laundry rooms to prevent the build-up of mold and mildew indoors. They can be installed using traditional tools and fasteners and for custom applications, most AZEK Moulding products can be heat formed to create eye-catching curved details.
Features and benefits
- Stands up to harsh weather
- Resists stains, scratches and fading
- Quick and easy installation
- Resists mold, mildew and moisture damage
- No cupping, rotting or splitting
- UV protection inside and out
- Does not require paint for protection but easily accepts paint
- Same color, look, feel and durability as AZEK Trim
- Covered by a lifetime limited warranty
The profiles offered in the AZEK Moulding include Crown, Detail, Sill Drip and Casing Profiles
- Crown Profiles - provide a variety of application and aesthetic options. Traditionally used at the junction of a wall and ceiling, they can also be combined with other profiles to create classic build-outs and ornate decorative effects along the rake, above windows and doors, and at the capital and base of columns.
- Sill/Drip Profiles - can be used as a brick ledge or water table to separate two different material veneers. These profiles also offer architectural detail and assist with water management around doors, windows and cladding.
- Detail Profiles - versatile profiles that may be used as a base shoe, inside corner moulding or to cover any veneer juncture/joint. They can also be used as detailed accents in larger build-outs above windows, doors or along the rake of a roof line.
- Casing Profiles - decorative mouldings typically used flush against a wall, door or window to create surrounds. They can be used as a single profile or combined with other moulding styles to dramatically transform window and door aesthetics.