The M&T pull door handle YES! give simple, effective control of the door, they have ergonomically designed and are available in 12 metal surface finishes in desirable shades.
The entire M&T pull handle is always made from a single piece of the highest quality material—solid brass. This achieves the required strength and long-term durability. Thanks to the extraordinary advantages of the used material, we can guarantee a lifetime warranty on selected finishes.
- Very easy and quick installation on both wooden and glass doors
- To simplify things, the pull handle can be used on a pivot or sliding doors, wooden or glass, lock or standard doors
- Flexible and durable
- Simple and effective super-fast assembly. With 2 mini-head construction screws the hand
- Lifetime warranty on the entire contactless door control system
- Yes! pull handle has a 17 times longer lifetime than a standard door handle
Pull Handle Design
YES! from M&T is an elegant pull handle produced from massive brass that comes in 5 different lengths, from the shortest 110 mm long pull handle, suitable for lockers and smaller control doors, to the longest pull handle of 910 mm, which stands out even on large exterior doors. An optional integrated WC/bathroom lock system is available. Designed by Roman Ulich, the YES! comes in different versions:
- For sliding doors without a finger hole
- For normal pivot door control with a standard smaller 2-finger hole
- For massive heavy doors with a hole for the whole hand
The lock is directly integrated into the pull handle, so while it is used, the only sound is the click of the lock latch. The pull handle is designed for easy, intuitive use. By inserting the fingers into the hole in the pull handle, the movement of the door can be controlled.
The lock is subtly designed and visible only from a short distance. The locking segment is equipped with a pair of magnets to stabilize it in its exact original position. The S.O.S. emergency opening is part of the pull handle body, corresponding to the header of the design of the mounting screws. Instead of the almost invisible mechanism, the DOUBLE variant with a locked segment can be selected on both sides of the door.
|screwing the pull handles against each other with 2 screws, variant WC with 2x additional screws, visible mini screw heads
|2 - 4 min., variant WC/ bathroom 5-10 min.
|standard for door thickness 38 - 45 mm, bigger door thickness should be specified to deliver longer mounting screws
|Preparation into door
|SNi nickel matt, SNi-gr nickel matt grinded, Cr polished chrome, Ms brass natural, Ms-A brass antique, Ms-L brass polished, TIN-C titanium chrome matt, TIN-B titanium brown matt, TIN-A titanium brass matt, TiN-K titanium black matt
|integrated WC lock system, external part with safety groove for emergency opening + mini lock
|magnetic cover rosettes diameter 54 mm, th. 5 mm + mini lock