AZEK Trim with PaintPro Technology has the same high-performance and low-maintenance benefits of Classic AZEK Trim, but has enhanced paintability to save time and money on installs. No primer or special prep is needed and work can be finished faster thanks to a quicker drying time.
All premium exterior trim from AZEK is made from engineered polymers and is virtually impervious to moisture and rot-proof. In addition, AZEK trim with PaintPro Technology was enhanced to have a superior paint bond to enhance long-term performance and reduce the need for frequent repainting. PaintPro won't rot, crack, warp, or chip and is backed by the AZEKLifetime Limited Warranty.
- No sanding, priming, or other special prep needed
- Faster dry times
- 24 hours to full cure time compared to 30 days with standard PVC
- Superior paint adhesion
- Stronger bond with paint prevents splits, chips, or flakes
- Engineered for enhanced, longer-lasting color
Paint Requirements and Information
- Depending on your color choice, different paint types can be used
- Must be painted within 180 days of installation
- To maximize paint performance, ensure surface is clean and dry prior to painting
AquaSurTech gives premium finishing options to PaintPro Trim by forming a powerful molecular bond with the trim substrate. Once it cures, AquaSurTech has layers of built-in protection. Minimal heat build (even in dark colors) and a flexible finish coating protect AquaSurTech paint from cracking, flaking, or peeling. The AZEK Limited Lifetime Warranty protects the trim substrate while AquaSurTech’s 15-year warranty protects the paint and associated labor. Use D100 for solid colors or choose TruStain products for an authentic woodgrain finish.