GUTMANN's GLS 180 sliding door series is made with simple manufacturing, high-quality performance, and operation. Simultaneously, GLS 180 meets the demands of modern architecture with large glazed surfaces. Comfortable transparency is provided due to the high incidence of light.
The opening and closing of the sliding doors are almost noiseless. During the frame manufacture, the blank can be mitered or butt jointed. The symmetrical profile construction for the inner and outer fittings is an example of the simple installation of GUTMANN's lifting sliding doors.
- 80 mm leaf depth with a peak value of Uf = 2.0 W/m2K
- Symmetrical profile design for uniform accessory parts in the inner and outer shell
- Economical processing since all profile cutting is straight
- No notching of frame and sash profiles
- Subsequent adjustment of locking points
- Straightforward seal of the meeting stiles using a simple sealing system
- Simple installation of sash elements
- High sealing values against heavy rain and wind load
- Sound isolation up to 44 dB
- Burglar resistance up to RC 2/WK 2