The steel shell of this litter bin has a modern yet almost classic contour, with a gently curved cover. The unpretentious impression of the prax bin is completed by a simple wooden door. It is designed for a variety of urban and park settings. A version with a perforated steel door has a more industrial look, while one with a door of high-pressure laminate almost has the look of furniture and enables the application of graphic motifs.
- The outer shell is of galvanized steel coated with an enamel finish
- The inner bin is made of galvanized sheet metal.
- Structure made of zinc-coated and powder-coated steel sheet
- Lockable door made of acacia or tropical wood, steel sheet, or high-pressure laminate
- Zinc coated liner or holder for plastic bag (120l) attachment