Fold modular sofas from Longhi allow for multiple furniture compositions. The versions in leather are characterized by an elegant cut in the structure, with metal inserts. The seat has a wooden base with non-deformable elastic straps, combined with a polyurethane foam mattress with various density levels. A rigid base layer maintains stability and avoids squashing. At the center of the seat, we find the “Breeze” insert, an open-cell polyurethane foam, with a high level of resistance to aging and deformation, which guarantees the dispersion of humidity, ensuring comfort levels. Finally, a slab of Memory Foam, covered with an upholstery liner in joined resin, guarantees that the seat will return to its initial shape.
Materials and Finishes
- Metal insert finishes: bright light gold, matt Champagne gold, bright chrome, bright black chrome, matt satin bronze, bright pink gold, matt pink gold
- The metal foot matches the finish of the insert, and it is possible to add a wooden insert upholstered in leather or fabric
- The backrest cushions are in sterilized goose down
- The rest of the structure is in wood covered in high-density polyurethane foam
- In the version entirely upholstered in fabric, the metal inserts cannot be added.
- However, it is possible to match the outer part of the structure in leather (with metal insert) with the internal part in a fabric chosen from the samples
- Leather and fabric upholstery on the frame cannot be removed, except for the cushions on the backrest