CharacteristicsCustomizable materials and finishes, contemporary design, manufacture and production all managed in the same place
Fold modular sofas from Longhi allow for multiple furniture compositions. The versions in leather are characterized by an elegant cut in the structure, with metal inserts. The seat has a wooden base with non-deformable elastic straps, combined with a polyurethane foam mattress with various density levels. A rigid base layer maintains stability and avoids squashing. At the center of the seat, we find the “Breeze” insert, an open-cell polyurethane foam, with a high level of resistance to aging and deformation, which guarantees the dispersion of humidity, ensuring comfort levels. Finally, a slab of Memory Foam, covered with an upholstery liner in joined resin, guarantees that the seat will return to its initial shape.
Materials and Finishes
- Metal insert finishes: bright light gold, matt Champagne gold, bright chrome, bright black chrome, matt satin bronze, bright pink gold, matt pink gold
- The metal foot matches the finish of the insert, and it is possible to add a wooden insert upholstered in leather or fabric
- The backrest cushions are in sterilized goose down
- The rest of the structure is in wood covered in high-density polyurethane foam
- In the version entirely upholstered in fabric, the metal inserts cannot be added.
- However, it is possible to match the outer part of the structure in leather (with metal insert) with the internal part in a fabric chosen from the samples
- Leather and fabric upholstery on the frame cannot be removed, except for the cushions on the backrest