The glass balustrades from Solarlux meet the requirements of a modern, lightweight, and, above all, transparent facade design. Glass balcony balustrades are safe and always great to look at, low-wear, and easy to clean.
Three products are offered in the Glass parapets range:
- SL Modular thermally insulated
- SL Modular non-insulated
- SL Plus
The SL Modular thermally insulated balcony system from Solarlux creates balcony living spaces while providing various levels of weather protection. The SL Modular system is designed as a curtain walling facade with integrated drainage and combines the fixed balustrade element with a flexible and individually selectable bi-folding door system into a single unit. It consists of a circumferential profile frame and a horizontal parapet bar. The balustrade can be designed with transparent or opaque elements by TRAV (Technical Rules for Fall-Proof Glazing).
Similar to the insulated version, the non-insulated SL Modular also connects the balcony balustrade with the glazing to form one unit. All static elements, from the surrounding frame to the balustrade, are prefabricated as a system combination at the factory. The on-site assembly of the modules and the glass elements can therefore be completed quickly and without bothering the residents. Even elements up to a width of six meters are delivered as a unit and mounted by crane installation in a time-saving and precise manner.
The all-glass facade SL Plus meets the requirements of a modern, lightweight, and above all completely transparent facade design
| || || |
|SL Modular thermally insulated ||SL Modular non-insulated ||SL Plus |
Benefits and Features
- The SL Modular achieves sound insulation of up to 45 dB and meets the requirements of the EnEV (Energy Saving Ordinance)
- The advanced construction of the thermal façade saves energy costs by reducing the building's external surface area
- The glazing protects balconies and adjacent building components - especially sensitive floor slabs - from the effects of the weather in the long term
- The system is modular and comes prefabricated for short installation times
- With sliding-turning glazing, the SL Modular offers an all-glass balcony look while protecting the building fabric
In combination with Solarlux balcony glazing, such as the SL 25, you can achieve a uniform and consistent facade appearance – without foregoing the advantages of a fully usable balcony protected from all weather. Above the parapet, the balcony system can combine with the heat-insulated SL 60e folding glass wall, which can be unfolded across the entire width of the room. Thus, in good weather, the living room can transform into an open balcony.