Sanifloor®+ from Saniflo allows a shower to be installed easily and economically without major work accessing sewer pipes. The pump sucks the water from the shower gully and discharges back to the existing sewer line. Installing a stylish walk-in shower is easy with a Sanifloor®+
Sanifloor®+ includes a suction pump and a plug and makes it possible to install a walk-in shower without the need for major building work. The wireless detection system in the plug makes fitting particularly easy. The replaceable detection unit also simplifies maintenance.
The Sanifloor®+ has 3 versions for all the floor coverings on the market.
Features & Benefits:
- Suits walk-in showers and low-level shower trays
- Ideal for high flow applications
- Pump and waste inlet can be up to 3m apart (horizontally)
- Dual function - sucks waste up from the gully and pumps wastewater away (3m vertically or 30m horizontally)
- Pump can be positioned up to 300mm above the gully
- 90mm diameter
- Wireless activation
- 24mm OD suction pipe
|Discharge Pipework ||25 mm |
|Motor Power ||400 Watts |
|Voltages ||220-240 V/50 Hz |
|Working Waste Water Temp ||35°C |
|Product Weight ||7.9 kg |
|Overall Measurements ||295 x 191 x 164 mm |
|IP Rating ||IP44 |
Please download Saniflo's BIMObjects here.