CharacteristicsWater-saving, comfort technology, choice of finishes and designs, complete collections available
With a hansgrohe shower mixer, you can set the water volume and temperature via a lever or two separate handles. hansgrohe has a variety of models and designs to offer with matching taps and mixers for the wash basin, bath tub and bidet.
How to Choose Shower Mixers
- Select a design
Choose from a variety of designs that have the right features for your specific needs
- Choose matching items
You can choose matching items from a variety of hansgrohe style collections to suit your particular bathroom ambience: Avantgarde, Modern or Classic, the mixers vary in terms of their shape and outline: angular silhouette or round areas. Rounded edges or linear designs. This creates visuals of self-contained elegance.
- Pick a finish
When it comes to surface finishes, you can select gleaming chrome, also in combination with elegant white. The Metropol Classic range looks resplendent in chrome with fine gold accents
- Select installation methods:
- Exposed installation shower mixers are mounted on the wall, and can be installed on existing connections with minimal effort. The easy solution if you want to modernise your bathroom. The hose connection is located on the mixer itself.
- Concealed installation shower mixers hide the technology behind the wall. This creates more space. The tried-and-tested hansgrohe iBox Universal is built into the wall. Decide which concealed mixer you like, and thus keep lots of options open to you for subsequent enhancements and modifications.
- Find your operation style
Choose between a single lever mixer, two handles or operation at the touch of a button (Select).
- Decide if you need a thermostatic shower mixer
These automatically balance out any fluctuations in supply lines, and the set water temperature always remains constant.
- Metropol Classic
- Talis E
- Talis S