DECO Australia offers DecoCoat™ architectural powder coating services to create highly durable finishes for steel/aluminium extrusions. With a choice of 12 DecoCoat™ Colour Series Super Durable™ colours or a wide range of powder coat colours from Dulux and Interpon.
DecoCoat™ architectural powder coating can be applied to DECO’s architectural product range:
DecoCoat™ Colour Series colours is a curated range designed to assist in making a quick and easy selection from a simplified range. The 12 on-trend colours have been hand-selected by designers and architects from DECO's Super Durable™ powder range. They feature 'Class 2' asignation to provide high colour retention and withstand the harsh environmental conditions found in Australia including strong UV rays and salt spray.
DecoCoat™ stands out as a durable, high-quality product thanks to the quality-controlled processes and precision application in a fully equipped pre-treatment plant necessary for the creation of long-lasting finishes. DECO uses stringent in-house testing procedures to ensure DecoCoat™ delivers the highest quality finishes for even the most complex projects.
- Highlight durable powders, including Super Durable™ ‘Class 2’ powders
- UV and marine protection
- Use for internal and external applications
- Suitable for residential and commercial projects
- Powder coating contains no VOCs and creates almost no waste
- DECO is entirely Australian-owned and operated
- Wide range of colours from Australia’s leading powder suppliers