The LAMILUX Glass Skylight FE 3° is a flat roof window with a 3° aluminum frame.To configure BIM-, CAD- and product data for this product according to your individual requirements click here.
- Optimal thermal insulation thanks to overall structure free of thermal bridges
- Intelligent controls for natural ventilation and sun protection blinds
- Optimized soundproofing and minimized rain noise
- Uniform appearance
- Aesthetic, classical and elegant design language
- Stepless transition between frame profile and glazing
- Unobstructed drainage of water and dirt thanks to the element's 3° inclination
- Approved fall-through protection as per DIN 18008-6
- Resistance to external fire exposure from flying sparks and radiating heat with classification B, roof (t1) as per DIN EN 13501-5
- High hail resistance thanks to TSG outer pane as a standard feature
- LAMILUX Glass Skylight FE 3° is BIM-ready
- Fully pre-assembled delivery of the element to the construction site
- Simple installation
- Efficient maintenance
The base of the system is a seamlessly manufactured upstand that provides an ideal thermal connection to the building structure. LAMILUX upstands made of glass-fiber reinforced plastic are CFC-free, completely pigmented white and thermally insulated with rigid polyurethane foam. They have a weatherproof seal and are non-flammable with no burning droplets.
To make them very stable and torsion-resistant, Lamilux upstands have a closed box cross-section. Different metal inserts can directly be laminated into the structure. LAMILUX upstands can be manufactured in an extremely large number of variants with regard to height and inclination angle. They also offer many options for customized roof connections.