The LAMILUX Glass Skylight FE Circular is a round flat roof window with an aluminium frame.
- NEW: Upstands with 5° inclination for optimized self-cleaning available
- Pleasant indoor climate thanks to natural ventilation
- Effective soundproofing of glazing types (DIN EN ISO 140-3 up to 45 dB)
- Daylight elements and upstand are fully pre-assembled at the factory and locked.
- This means they can be retrofitted with an opener system at any time.
- LAMILUX Glass Skylight FE Circular is BIM-ready
- Approved fall-through protection
- Minimized risk of condensation on the glazing’s interior and on the frame profile
- Anti-burglary protection: Also available with resistance class 2
- Resistance to external fire exposure from flying sparks and radiating heat with classification B, roof (t1) as per DIN EN 13501-5
- Discreet appearance from inside and outside
- Wide variety of colors based on RAL system (surrounding profile)
- Available upstand heights: 30 cm, 50 cm and 70 cm
- Seamless upstand
- Complies with DIN 18234 without additional measures
- Optionally available with a concealed chain drive for a smooth interior
- Glass Skylight pre-mounted on the upstand ex works
- The 5° inclination ensures unobstructed water drainage on the element
- Available with an upstand height of 50 cm
- Available for upper part sizes of 90/100/120/150/180 cm
- High daylight incidence with numerous glazing types
- Available with double or triple glazing, TSG on the outside and LSG on the inside (LSG can be fitted with a clear or light-colored matt film) with Ug-values of 1.1 to 0.6 W/(m²K)
- Outstanding airtightness thanks to the balloon double-sealing system:
- Performance class 4 – tested in accordance with EN 12207
- Optimal thermal insulation thanks to the overall structure free of thermal bridges
- Intelligent controls for natural ventilation
Isothermal characteristics can be mapped to show thermal protection: Here, optimized isothermal lines show consistent thermal insulation zones without weak spots meaning that superior thermal protection is provided in all sections throughout the structure, presenting evidence of optimum energy efficiency. LAMILUX
calls this thermal bridge-free product concept
TIP – Totally Insulated Product
The Glass Skylight offers complete and optimal thermal insulation in a single compact unit which is free of thermal bridges. The Uw-value of 1.3 to 1.0 W/m²K is calculated according to EN ISO 10077-1 for a reference element with Ø 120cm and is dependent on the type of glazing selected.