LAMILUX Skylights from the FE Family are pyramid-shaped or hipped roof-shaped flat roof windows with aluminium frame.
- Pleasant room climate thanks to natural ventilation and sun protection
- High sound insulation of the glazing (EN ISO 140-3 up to 45 dB)
- Convenient radio remote control for fan element and sun protection
- The daylight element and curb are completely pre-assembled and locked at the factory and can therefore be retrofitted with an opening system at any time
- Filigree look inside and out with elegant and narrow bar profiles
- Smooth, clean view of the entire element with no visible screw connections
- Variety of colors according to RAL card (edging profiles)
- Permanent fall-through protection
- Minimized risk of condensation on the inside of the glazing and the frame and transom profiles
- Resistance to fire exposure from outside from flying sparks and radiant heat with classification B, roof (t1) according to DIN EN 13501-5
- High incidence of daylight with numerous glazing variants
- Optimal thermal insulation thanks to the overall construction free of thermal bridges
- Intelligent controls for natural ventilation and sunblinds
- Completely thermally insulated GRP curb with U-value <0.9 W / m²K
- Thermally ideal building connection (e.g. thermally insulated base flange)
- Outstanding airtightness through double-balloon seals: performance class 4 - tested according to EN 12207
Isotherms show lines of temperature to help visualize temperature. The 10 ° isotherm, for example, is a measured variable introduced in building physics to protect against condensation. If this line leaves the construction, condensation or even hoar frost is created in this area.
The skylights have a patented structural ribbing underneath the glazing that uses the thermal energy of the room air. This increases the surface temperature of the aluminum frame to create a kink-free isothermal curve and thus a minimized risk of condensation.
The base of the system is a seamlessly manufactured upstand that provides an ideal thermal connection to the building structure. LAMILUX upstands made of glass-fiber reinforced plastic are CFC-free, completely pigmented white and thermally insulated with rigid polyurethane foam. They have a weatherproof seal and are non-flammable with no burning droplets.
To make them very stable and torsion-resistant, LAMILUX upstands have a closed box cross-section. Different metal inserts can directly be laminated into the structure. LAMILUX upstands can be manufactured in an extremely large number of variants with regard to height and inclination angle. They also offer many options for customized roof connections.