The Holiland Concept store in Shanghai, China, was designed by DAS Lab with a central concept to display the bakery's desserts within an elegant, sophisticated aesthetic that references industrial processes. The design of the retail interior seeks to be an expression of the core brand and engage customers from a new generation. The main materials, aluminum and stainless steel, were selected to visually recede and allow the products to be displayed like precise industrial objects. The designers selected the materials including Cymat’s Stabilized Aluminum Foam Medium Cell Panel to glow in the specially illuminated space. The cool color tones of the materials and the textural complexity of the aluminum foam seek to contrast with the warmth of the desserts and focus the customers' attention on the products on display.
|Jingze Li & Rain Lou
|Shanghai Good Metals Co. Ltd.
Stabilized Aluminum Foam Medium Cell Panel ALFG-12.7-MD-1ST
Cymat’s Stabilized Aluminum Foam, marketed under the trade name of Alusion™ for architecture, is a versatile and unique material. It features sound-absorbing properties, making it ideal for applications requiring both sound absorption and beauty. The lightweight aluminum panels created by Alusion™ foam are strong yet lightweight and similar in appearance to a metallic sponge.
- Modern and dramatic appearance.
- 100% recyclable and contains up to 100% recycled content.
- Standard panel sizes 1220 mm W x 2440 mm L, 1220 mm W x 3048 mm L, 1220 mm W x 3660 mm L.
- Custom longer panels also available
- Acoustic absorption properties.
- Non-combustible with a flame spread of zero.
- Highly corrosion resistant.
- Strength, durability and resilience of aluminum.
- Colors available: Luminous Silver (aluminum), which can also be powder coated in limitless color choices.