With non-combustible metal cladding being a competitive market due to recent regulatory changes all over the world, Sculptform have developed the Click-on Cladding system to offer a range of unique benefits. including:
- Fire Compliance: Click-on Cladding is deemed non-combustible in exterior applications and achieves Group 1 for interior applications.
- Click-on: By using a click-on method instead of traditional screw fixings, Sculptform's system is faster to install and saves you time on-site.
- Cost Effective: Click-on Cladding provides a high quality and robust system at a low cost. The modular nature of the system allows designers to meet budget requirements.
- Curves: Click-on Cladding can accommodate curves
- Fully detailed trims: Designed to provide a clean neat finish consistent with the rest of the system, the trims provide a refined edge to the Click-on Cladding.
- Sustainability: Aluminium is arguably the most sustainable building material in the world and is also highly recyclable. The recycling process creates high quality aluminium which loses none of the physical properties of primary aluminium.
The Click-on Cladding range combines traditional tongue and groove cladding methodology and Sculptform's unique clip connections. Mounting tracks are fixed to the substrate and have pre-indexed clips set in place to attach the cladding boards too. Once the tracks are installed, each board clicks into place – With the clip connection serving in the pace of a traditional fixing. This method allows for fast, accurate installation while eliminating the risk of incremental creep.
| || || |
|150mm flat profiles on a curve ||Combination of flat profiles ||60x15mm double flute profile |
| || || |
|Combination of 75mm and 150mm flute profiles ||3D texture with direct-fix 25x50mm batten ||3D texture with direct-fix 50x50mm batten |
|Material ||Extruded Australian Aluminium |
|Alloy / Temper ||6060 - T6 |
|Lengths ||Up to 6.2m |
|Profiles / Sizes ||72x12mm Flat |
60x15mm Double Flute
|Mounting Track Span ||600mm for interior and exterior |
|Mounting Track ||Diecast Aluminium (ADC12) |
|Fire ||Sculptform Aluminium achieves a Group 1 rating as per Section 9 (n) of AS 5637.1-2015, the determination of the group number is based on the AS/NZS 3837-1998 test, and is deemed valid in the cone calorimeter for the assignment of National Construction Code (NCC) group number. |
|Combustibility ||The material is NOT deemed COMBUSTIBLE according to the test criteria specified in Clause 3.4 of AS 1530.1-1994 |
|Finishes Available ||Anodised, Powder coated, Wood Finish Aluminium, Real Timber Veneer |
|Warranty || |
10 year manufacturer’s warranty for exteriors
15 year manufacturer’s warranty for interiors
Sculptform manufacture modular wall, ceiling and facade systems that help designers realize their creative vision. Passionate collaborators in the design process, Sculptform pride themselves on being world leaders in having the products and know-how to turn a concept into a tangible architectural solution.
Used all over the world, Sculptform products are manufactured in their Australian factory to the highest level of quality for which they have become known.